This page is an overview of creating accessible documents using Google Docs. Accessible documents allow information to be readily available for assistive technology. Consider accessibility in the design process so screen readers can easily navigate the content. Accessibility design will not only benefit people with disabilities, but overall usability will improve for all users.
- Microsoft Office is available for free to all CSUN faculty, staff and students. Faculty and staff may also use Office Online or install Office on their personal devices.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud is available on all Faculty and Staff university-owned computers, labs, and classroom devices.
- Make your document or presentation more accessible
- Add a title, heading, or table of contents in a document
- Accessibility for Docs Editors
- Michigan Tech University - Creating Accessible Google Documents
- Portland Community College - Accessible Google Docs
- University of Minnesota - Google Docs
- How to use Grackle Docs (YouTube)