This page is an overview of creating accessible Slides using Google Slides. Accessible Slides allows information to be readily available for assistive technology. Screen readers can easily navigate the content when accessibility is considered during the design process. This will not only benefit people with disabilities, but overall usability will improve for all users.
Video Credit: UMWDisability Resources - Creating Accessible Google Slides (total length 3:41 mins)
- Microsoft Office is available for free to all CSUN faculty, staff and students. Faculty and staff may also use Office Online or install Office on their personal devices.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud is available on all Faculty and Staff university-owned computers, labs, and classroom devices.
- Make your document or presentation more accessible
- NC State University Google Slides
- Ryerson University Google Slides
- Google Slides Auto-Captions