Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:00am to 11:15amLocation:
Register for this event
Description: In this training, attendees will learn about accessibility testing tools and methods to ensure websites meet web accessibility requirements and standards. Also, an introduction to text to speech or screen reader technology and how screen readers are essential to allow users who are blind or visually impaired to access information.
Training Zoom Meeting Information
Use your CSUN username and password to access Training Zoom Meeting Information in myCSUNBox.
Recommended Attendees: Web Developers, Information Technology Specialist, Web Content Creators, Instructional Designers, Instructional Support, Business Analyst, Staff, Faculty, Executives, Financial Personnel, Marketing Specialist, Admin Support, and Graphic Designers.
- Learn about testing tools and software
- Receive a tutorial on common testing applications and programs
- Learn how to apply test results to your webpage and find more resources to fix.
- A brief overview of automated testing tools
- Understand what a screen reader is and who uses it.
- Comprehend how accessibility is essential to ensure screen reader users have access to information.
Note: The accessibility training is for CSUN faculty, staff, student employees, and alumni.