Each University Recognized and Associated Students chartered student organization must have a university advisor who is either a faculty member or professional staff member. Advisors provide an invaluable service to clubs and organizations. We thank you for your contribution and strive to support you in your role.
- Fall 2019 Student Clubs & Organizations Advisor Training (October 24, 2019) - Registration Form
- Clubs and Organizations Resource Guide
- Advisor Expectations Checklist
- Campus Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management Presentation
- Online Advisor Training
Support provided by the Matador Involvement Center
In addition to providing an annual training, we are happy to help you in your role as advisor at any time. Please contact us if you need assistance with conflict resolution, event planning or any other type of support.
October 24, 2019
Option #1: 10:00 am—12:00 pm
(Lunch Mixer) 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Option #2: 1:00 pm—3:00 pm
Location – USU Lake View Terrace