Each University Recognized and Associated Students chartered student organization must have a university advisor who is either a faculty member or professional staff member. Advisors provide an invaluable service to clubs and organizations. We thank you for your contribution and strive to support you in your role.
- The completion of this Essential Shine Workshop has been required of each student organization; as the advisor, please feel free to watch and recommend to new officers.
- 2021 Risk Management for Student Organizations
- Short tutorials on how to Utilize MataSync
- Important dates to be aware of annually: Meet The Clubs, Student Organization Re-Registration, Annual Budget
- Follow-us on Instagram: @csun_co
- Advisor Expectations Checklist
- Online Advisor Training
- USU Virtual Events
USU Reservations is now offering virtual event consulting to help planners determine the best platform for an event, how to plan an event for the virtual environment, and depending on the event, the USU will provide technical assistance and support for the event
Support provided by the Matador Involvement Center
In addition to providing an annual training, we are happy to help you in your role as advisor at any time. Please contact us if you need assistance with conflict resolution, event planning or any other type of support.