Meet The Clubs is a collaborative program and recruitment fair to showcase CSUN student organizations and various university departments. This program's main objective is to welcome CSUN students and familiarize them with opportunities to get involved through student organizations and educate them about campus programs and services.
Meet the Clubs Table Map
Please RSVP for this event according to the criteria listed below:
Student Organization Leaders: (No Longer Available)
CSUN Departments: (No Longer Available)
*Please note – student organizations and departments may choose which day(s) you want to participate.
CSUN Students & Other Attendees: To attend the event and visit a student organization or department table, please complete the MataSync Event RSVP Form. On the day of the event, Check-in using your Matasync Event Pass at the Matador Involvement Center table for a chance to win a prize! Prizes available while supplies last.
How To Access Your Event Pass on the day of the event:
- Go to the csun.campuslabs.com website
- Sign in using your CSUN username and password.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Event Pass
- Save to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay or screenshot your pass for quicker check-in at our next event!
- Date: September 5th & 6th
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: Sierra Quad
- Theme: Design your CSUN Network