Student Finance

Student Finance

Important Notice of Closure:
University Cash Services Will Be Temporarily Closed On:
Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm

Winter Recess Hours Starting the Week of December 17th:
Monday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am to 6:30pm
Wednesday: 10:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm

Campus Closed December 25, 2018 through January 1, 2019
Regular Hours will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019



University Cash Services is responsible for the collection of student payments and preparation of financial aid, loans and scholarship disbursements.

Student Accounting maintains all financial transactions recorded on students and sponsors accounts, including registration fees, housing, meal plan charges and other various fees; payments and financial aid awards.  The department is also responsible for the collection of all student related accounts receivable.

Financial and Tax Services is responsible for the administration and collection of Federal Perkins loans receivable and the point of contact for Federal and State tax compliance, including Form 1098T.