The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).
Registration related fees are due at the time of registration. Students are responsible to pay their account with the University in a timely manner.
VIEW YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Log into myNorthridge portal.
- Go to the Financial Matters tab.
- Under the My Financial Obligations section.
- Select View Account Information.
If you have questions related to your financial aid application, the the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office by email at or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration related fees are due at the time of registration. Students who do not pay their registration related fees by the established due dates on time may be disenrolled from classes. Refer to Tuitions & Fees for due date information.
Disenrollment means that:
- Your registration in some or all classes, including wait listed classes will be canceled.
- There is no guarantee that you will be able to re-enroll in the same classes.
You may not be disenrolled if:
- Payment is made in full by the due date and time.
- Your student account shows anticipated financial aid sufficient to cover your tuition and other fees.
- You have activated an installment payment plan with University Cash Services.
- Your account is sponsored by a third party and has sufficient funds to cover tuition and other fees.
- You are approved for a fee waiver and have sufficient funds to cover tuition and other fees.
Students who are disenrolled two or more times due to nonpayment by the established deadlines, will need to pay registration fees in person at University Cash Services, prior to registering for classes.
Disenrolled in Error:
If you feel you were disenrolled in error because you paid your fees by the deadline and you have proof of payment, contact University Cash Services, located in the lobby of Bayramian Hall to assist you with the reinstatement of your classes.