Registration related fees are due at the time of registration. Students are responsible to pay their account with the University in a timely manner.
VIEW YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Log into myNorthridge portal.
- Go to the Financial Matters tab.
- Under the My Financial Obligations section.
- Select View Account Information.
If you have questions related to your financial aid application, the the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office by email at
Registration related fees are due at the time of registration. Students who do not pay their registration related fees by the established due dates on time may be disenrolled from classes. Refer to Tuitions & Fees for due date information.
Disenrollment means that:
- Your registration in some or all classes, including wait listed classes will be canceled.
- You can re-enroll and pay according to instructions at the time of enrollment.
- There is no guarantee that you will be able to re-enroll in the same classes.
- A $25 late fee is charged to enroll starting the first day of the term if the student has zero units at the time of enrollment.
You may not be disenrolled if:
- Payment is made in full by the due date and time.
- Your student account shows anticipated financial aid sufficient to cover your tuition and other fees.
- You have activated an online installment payment plan and made the full required installment payments, see Online Installment Payment Plan for deadline dates.
- Your account is sponsored by a third party and has sufficient funds to cover tuition and other fees.
- You are approved for a fee waiver and have sufficient funds to cover tuition and other fees.
Students who are disenrolled two or more times due to nonpayment by the established deadlines, will need to pay registration fees in person at University Cash Services, prior to registering for classes.
Disenrolled in Error:
If you feel you were disenrolled in error because you paid your fees by the deadline and you have proof of payment, contact University Cash Services, located in the lobby of Bayramian Hall to assist you with the reinstatement of your classes.