- Q: Who do I contact?
- A: UNIVERSITY CASH SERVICES: email@example.com - payments, refunds, Fall 2021 tuition questions
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR: firstname.lastname@example.org - adding/dropping classes
FINANCIAL AID: email@example.com - financial aid status, award amounts
STUDENT ACCOUNTING: firstname.lastname@example.org - Spring 2021 and prior balances
- Q: When will my financial aid disburse?
- A: After you have met enrollment requirements, financial aid disburses weekly. University Cash Services processes any eligible refunds to you in the following weeks.
- Q: Do you have payment plans?
- A: Payment plans are open for Fall and Spring term only. Please reference "Student Payment Information" for more information.
- Q: How do I make a payment in-person to avoid the 2.65% credit card charge?
- A: To avoid the 2.65% processing fee with a credit or debit card online, you can pay online through your student portal with a U.S. bank account. Carefully type in your bank routing number and bank account information. We are open to process check, cash and debit payments: we do not accept credit cards in person. More information on how to pay your fees: https://www.csun.edu/stufin/ucs-how-pay-your-fees
- Q: Can I pay my fees with a debit card online?
- A: Your debit card is tied to a bank account. Use bank account option to avoid the 2.65% processing fee. If you use your debit card online, you will be charged the 2.65% processing fee by the outside card processor. There is no fee with paying by bank account.
- Q: I am a California resident. Why am I being charged nonresident fees?
- A: If you are a California (in-state) resident, please follow the steps and complete the forms on this webpage: https://www.csun.edu/admissions-records/residency-csu-tuition . We need confirmation from Admissions and Records that you are a CA resident. The charges will adjust in the system once A&R approves of the change.
- Q: How does the waitlist work?
- A: Admissions and Records Waitlist Info here: https://www.csun.edu/admissions-records/waitlist
- Q: I don’t see my question here, who can I contact?
- A: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your name and 9-digit CSUN Student ID Number.