Membership meetings are held every Wednesday from 5 to 6 pm. Unified We Serve members are also able to participate and volunteer at annual events throughout the year. Students who serve 25 hours of service throughout the academic year are eligible for the Matador Volunteer Service Award.
If you are unable to attend the meetings, you can still be a member of Unified We Serve.
Various Community Service Events
As a member of Unified We Serve, students participate in a variety of community service events. Check out the list below to get an idea of what you could be a part of as a member.
Walks and Fundraisers
- AIDS Walk
- Autism Walk
- Autism Speaks fundraisers
- Haiti Benefit Concert
- Hope for Japan Benefit Concert
- Lupus Walk
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Walk
- Relay for Life (Cancer Research)
- Zumbathon for Breast Cancer Research
- Adopt-A-Family for Thanksgiving Program
- Cesar Chavez Service Fair
- Community Beautification Projects
- CSUN Campus Clothing and Food Drive
- Leadership Development Program for Youth
- MEND Super Saturday Assessment Program
- Reading to Kids
- School Beautification Project
- Veterans Letter Writing Campaign
- Youth Mentorship
- Autism Simulation
- Hunger Banquet
- Poverty Simulation
- Social Justice Training
- Survive The Night
UWS Members (Past and Present)
The UWS Members are the heart and soul of CSUN’s Volunteer Program and are the main Spotlight for their dedication and devotion to making a positive impact in the community! We thank each and every one of you for making the UWS experience special!