CSUN Residence Halls Association (RHA) is an organization with the goal of promoting a healthy academic and social environment while serving as the student voice for concerns of the community in CSUN Student Housing.
“Matador Creek” RHA invites all campus partners, clubs, and organizations to join them for their annual Block Party on Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 5:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. This is an opportunity for resident hall students to see what the campus has to offer on their journey here at CSUN!
Please be sure to bring your own flyers, marketing items, and school spirit. If you would like your organization to table at this event, please RSVP using the following MataSync form. The deadline to RSVP and request accommodations is Tuesday, August 2nd.
Be aware, that RSVPs are first come, first serve. This means that once we reach the max number of RSVPs, your organization will automatically be added to a waitlist.
Here is a tentative agenda for the event.
- 4:00 - 4:30 P.M. - Student Organizations Check-In
- 4:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.- Student Organizations Table Set-Up
- 5:00 P.M.- 7:00 P.M. - Clubs/Organization Tabling
- 5:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M. - Block Party Evening Events
What is provided for each organization?
- One table
- Two chairs
What to bring?
- Sign-up sheets or virtual sign-up sheets (QR Codes, etc.)
- Swag (anything you have that you would like to giveaway)
If there are any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com