The Time and Labor Module provides for time tracking and processing for all non-exempt employees’ time to create the Payroll Input Process (PIP) file to produce an employee’s paycheck.
Anticipated Module Updates
- Employee and manager self-service pages are upgraded and will have a new look and feel.
- Reported time will be processed and available for immediate approval
- Non-represented student employees will record IN and OUT times (e.g. 8:00AM-10:00AM) instead of total time worked on timesheets. The system will calculate and display total time worked
- The entry, usage, and approval of compensatory (CTO), Alternate/Additional Day Off (ADO), and holiday will in Time & Labor instead of Absence Management
- The earning of Alternate/Additional Day Off (ADO) is expected to be generated automatically and will be based on employee schedules. ADO will be reported and used in one unit increments and not by hours
- Supervisors and managers will be designated as approvers
- Approver access will be automatically granted to supervisors and managers who have employees reporting to them