Now you can securely view your Earning Statements (Pay Stubs), Direct Deposit account information, and access IRS Form W-2s online, anytime!
As a California State University (CSU) employee, your pay warrant and annual W-2 are issued by the State Controller’s Office (SCO). The SCO continues to print live pay warrants, which will be distributed in accordance with campus processes. CSU employees are encouraged to enroll in California Employee Connect (CEC) in order to gain online access to view copies of their pay stubs, W-2 tax documents, and current direct deposit information.
CEC is a secure web-based employee self-service portal available to California State Employees. Access to password protected and/or secure areas of this portal is restricted to authorized users only.
The SCO has produced this tool that will allow employees to view up to four (4) years of their earnings statements and W-2’s, along with personal information. Cal Employee Connect will ultimately reduce state costs and workload by providing a tool for all state employees to access their information electronically.
1. Have a recent (not necessarily the last) paper pay stub in hand
* You must be a state-side employee
2. Go to Cal Employee Connect
3. Select Register
4. Follow the prompts with these helpful tips:
* Select the Department "CSU, Northridge"
* Enter the Agency Code "253"
* Enter the Earnings Statement Number the 8-digit Warrant Number found on the top right of your pay
* Enter the Total Deductions, the number listed under Deductions on the pay stub (i.e., Gross Pay minus
* Enter your SSN, Date of Birth, and create a username and password when prompted. (All
employees are highly encouraged to use their personal email address to register!)
5. Once registered, you will be able to login to:
* View and print your earnings statements (pay stubs), current tax year and 3 tax years prior; and,
* View and print W-2 information: 4 years are available; and,
* Submit New or Change direct deposit request forms directly to the State Controller's Office.
Please note that this portal is owned and maintained by the SCO and is not part of CSU’s PeopleSoft Self Service.