Support Remote Learning and Teaching
In the event of a situation caused by any number of factors, your ability to continue your class in the manner that you’ve planned may be impacted. This guide helps you find alternatives for managing coursework in these situations. Always check with your professors to confirm how they will be accepting coursework. Please contact the IT Help Center at (818) 677-1400 if you have any questions or need assistance.
In preparation, it is recommended that a "toolkit" be created so that when faced with a need, the tools you need for your classes are readily available. Please visit the Keep Learning - Emergency Toolkit page for a list of suggested items that can be useful during this time.
Accessibility must always be considered whether it's a face-to-face, hybrid, or online course. To ensure that accessibility standards are being met, visit the Keep Learning - Accessibility page.
To find ways to communicate with your professors using CSUN-supported tools, visit the Keep Learning - Communication page.
Device Loaner Program
The Device Loaner Program is available for currently enrolled CSUN students (current term). The program provides technology to students who are without a device such as a computer or internet hotspot so that they may continue their education uninterrupted. For more information, visit the Device Loaner Program page.
Do You Need an Internet Connection?
If you do not have access to the Internet from off-campus, please visit Internet Connectivity for Users Who Do Not Have It.
Resources & Tools
To help you continue your coursework, visit the Keep Learning - Resources & Tools page.
Virtual Windows Computer
The Virtual Windows Computer provides students, faculty, and staff access to a variety of software and virtual computers. Users can access these virtual computers while on campus or at home, with an Internet connection from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device. For more information, visit the Virtual Windows Computer page.
For technical support, contact:
- IT Help Center
- Email: email@example.com (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-1400 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Extended Hours Coming Soon
- Faculty Technology Center
- Extended Hours for Summer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat-Sun 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat-Sun 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Regular Hours:
- Email: email@example.com (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Universal Design Center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-5898 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Classroom Support
- Phone: (818) 677-1500 (Mon-Thur 8 a.m.-10 p.m.) (Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) (Sat 8 a.m.-1 p.m.)