Starting March 23, 2020, due to additional needs for services caused by COVID-19 and Virtual Instruction, our hours are:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Extended Hours for Summer:
Email: email@example.com (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Drop-in help via Zoom: https://csun.zoom.us/j/97123032517 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Workshops & Demos: Workshop Calendar
About the Faculty Technology Center
The Faculty Technology Center (FTC) is the front door to Academic Technology. Here you will find staff and facilities to help you incorporate technology into your teaching.
Located on the Garden Level of the University Library, the FTC has four primary elements:
- A faculty walk-in center in University Library 33 (x3443) - Closed until further notice
- Our staff offices in University Library 34 (x3443) - Closed until further notice
- A video production studio in University Library 37 (x3592) - Closed until further notice
- A training lab in University Library 30 (x3443) - Closed until further notice
Our staff of instructional designers and technologists, along with our team of Academic Technology Fellows, are here to assist you with the use of:
- Exploring AI in Teaching and Learning
- eLearning and Course Design
- Lecture Capture and Creation
- Learning Analytics
- Teaching with Tablets (myCSUNtablet)
- Other Learning Technologies
- For more tools and resources, visit the Software Solutions for Teaching and Interaction page.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our entire team so we can best direct your inquiry.