About the Faculty Technology Center
The Faculty Technology Center (FTC) is the front door to Academic Technology. Here you will find staff and facilities to help you incorporate technology into your teaching.
Our staff of Instructional Technologists, along with our team of Academic Technology Fellows, are here to assist you with the use of:
For more tools and resources, visit the Software Solutions for Teaching and Interaction page.
- Faculty walk-in center in University Library 33 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Drop-in help via Zoom: https://csun.zoom.us/j/97123032517 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Make an Appointment: Pick from available times and services
Workshops & Demos: Workshop Calendar
Currently you can drop-in to Faculty walk-in center or join us in the Virtual FTC.
Faculty walk-in center in University Library 33 (x3443)
Staff offices in University Library 34 (x3443)
Video production studio in University Library 37 (x3592)
Training lab in University Library 30 (x3443)
Questions? Contact email@example.com to reach our entire team so we can best direct your inquiry.