Quick and helpful information, guides, maps and links to help you efficiently navigate housing and the California State University, Northridge campus are readily available.
- The Student Handbook is a detailed document with guidelines for all housing types and related issues from maintenance to recreational facilities.
- The housing calendar marks important dates, such as move-in and move-out days.
- The photo gallery allows you to take a peek inside housing and its structures.
- Numerous safety and security services are in place to protect residents and nonresidents on campus.
- CSUN maps, parking and links enable students to become familiar with the campus and learn how to get around on foot, via bike or tram.
- Through fair consequences and sanctions, the judicial process manages repeated, disruptive behavior in the residential communities.
- Renters may use the Off-Campus Housing Application form to advertise off-campus housing on our website. Students searching for off-campus housing may utilize our Off-Campus Housing search page.