Please contact our office with any questions or concerns via phone at 818-677-2077.
- Campus Activities & Resources on Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- CSUN is a proud partner of the Culture of Respect Collective
- Mandatory Title IX Training for All Students - "Not Anymore" and refresher "Every Choice"
- Pregnant and Parenting Students & Parents - Lactation Accommodation
California State University Northridge is committed to fostering an environment in which all members of our campus community are safe and free from sexual misconduct of any form. The University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, or sexual orientation in its education programs or activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and certain other federal and state laws, prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex in all education programs and activities operated by the university (both on and off campus). Title IX protects all people regardless of their gender or gender identity from sex discrimination, which includes sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Policies and Executive Orders
- Executive Order 1096: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Employees and Third Parties and Procedures for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Allegations by Employees and Third Parties.
- Executive Order 1097: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation (DHR) Against Students and Procedure for Handling DHR Complaints Against Students.