Success lives here and we're glad you live here, too.
Current residents will find information on:
- Student Housing procedures
- What it's like day-to-day living in housing.
- For those who are interested in being more involved, there are opportunities to get involved in the Student Housing community.
- Students can find forms and service requests for various Student Housing needs including maintenance, incident reports, release of license agreements, overnight guest registration and more.
- The Klotz Student Health Center self-assessment tests, such as e-CHUG and e-TOKE, are valuable health resources addressing common problems students face during their time in the university.
Student Health Portal
Please log in to the student health portal and update your local address and phone number.
Access to the SHC health portal not only allows students to update their local addresses and phone numbers but to also view medical records, update immunization records, and make appointments, just to name a few. https://myhealth.csun.edu