• Special Groups

Special Groups

If you're an undocumented student, you can view your financial aid options here. Please exercise caution in your search as CSUN will not be held liable for content from outside websites.

If you're enrolled in a teaching credential certificate program or blended undergraduate degree and credential program, you may be considered for several types of aid.

If you are enrolled in a Graduate Program, you may be considered for aid.

Student veterans are eligible for education benefits. Find out if you qualify for funding from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in addition to your standard financial aid award.

The California State University International Program (IP) offers eligible students the opportunity to study outside of the country. Find more information on how to qualify for financial aid as an IP student.

Outgoing or incoming undergraduate students in the National Student Exchange (NSE) program may find out information about financial aid plans here.

Find out how you can take a class at a University of California campus or participating community college without formal admission or additional tuition fees.

If you are selected as a resident assistant (RA), and are receiving state and federal funds as a financial aid recipient, find out how your financial aid may be affected.

Whether you're a CSUN student or visitor from another Cal State campus, make sure you're familiar with the financial aid guidelines for the available visitor programs.

Unfortunately, Northridge doesn't offer aid to international students, but that doesn't mean other sources of funding don't exist. If you're from another country, find out what's available for you.