Accessibility Guided Automation Testing
- Date & Time
Friday, March 17, 2023 - 11:20 AM PST
Every day Phenom connects with several customers to configure multiple products such as career site, chatbots, internal mobility, etc. Most customers inquire about accessibility compliance for the configured products. Initially there was no set process and faced below challenges on:
• Accessibility Understanding and Testing Methodologies
• Dynamic content changes
• Manual process and Reporting
• Difficulty in continuous monitoring on various environments
• More QA efforts for testing
• What to focus on and where to start.
Now with the introduction of the QA Hub (Quality and Accessibility Hub) tool, the customers are delighted with the accessibility service that we are providing.
Below are some of the key features:
• Provision to run Automated checks and monitor customer sites monthly on Accessibility Score.
• Provision to generate reports in a very detailed manner.
• Introduced an Accessibility Checker on content editor tool, where the customers can verify the customised Automation checks on the content before publishing.
• An automated Guided Intelligence Checks.
• With a powerful configuration we can:
1. Centralised Guided Intelligence Checks throughout the organisation.
2. A few Guided Intelligence Checks are Automated with the help of Robot framework scripts that reduces the load on QA to perform manual testing.
3. Snapshot of dynamic components to perform Automation testing.
• A dashboard on the areas to improve the accessibility score.
- Information & Communications Technology
- Employment & Human Resources
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
This session covers how:
This tool helps customers continuously monitor Accessibility on their configured products at different stages (Design, Development, Testing, and Reporting) at one place.
Testing time is reduced using Guided Intelligence Check
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topics
- Digital Accessibility
- Evaluation & Remediation
- Session Type
- Janine Tkach
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)
Back to Session List