The Center on Disabilities (COD) is committed to the vision of an inclusive society where people of all abilities have the chance to achieve their goals and experience success. Through excellent training and research, we nurture learning and innovation to improve the world for people with disabilities.
News and Events
Save these dates for the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
- Journal Call for Papers
- August 19 to September 14, 2021
- General Call for Presentations
- September 9 to September 28, 2021
- Call for Pre-Conference Workshops Proposals
- August 19 to September 28, 2021
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference at Anaheim Marriott
- March 12 to 18, 2022
- Volume 9 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- Congratulations to the recipient of the complimentary conference registration, Janelle D.!
- Updated Training Programs section and registration for ATACP training in 2021 are available.