Presenting at the CSUN AT Conference
The 39th Annual CSUN AT Conference will be at the Anaheim Marriott in California, March 18-22, 2024. Pre-Conference Workshops will take place on Monday, March 18. The Keynote Address will kick off the conference on the morning of Tuesday, March 19, and conference sessions will be from March 19-22.
Call for Submissions is Now Closed
Thank you to all the community members who submitted for the next CSUN Assistive Technology Conference.
- Journal call for papers was open Thursday, August 17, through Tuesday, September 5.
- Call for Pre-Conference Workshop proposals was open Thursday, August 17, through Tuesday, September 26.
- General Call for Presentations was open Thursday, September 7, through Tuesday, September 26.
- Call for Reviewers concluded on Tuesday, September 5.
Deadlines & Timeline
Journal Call for Papers
- The Journal Call for Papers has concluded. Journal Call for Papers was open on Thursday, August 17, and closed on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 3:00 PM PDT.
- The first review will conclude, and acceptance notifications will be sent no later than Tuesday, September 26, 2023.
- Authors of accepted papers must submit complete manuscripts between September 26, 2023 and October 10, 2023, at 3:00 PM PDT to be considered for publication and final acceptance for presentation. The second review will conclude, and notifications of manuscript acceptance for publication will be sent no later than Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will make final edits and recommended changes and submit final manuscripts for publication by Thursday, December 7, 2023.
General Call for Presentations
- The General Call for Presentations has concluded. General Call for Presentations opened on Thursday, September 7, through Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:00 PM PDT.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent no later than Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
- All presenters who will be presenting at the conference must be listed on the submission. Only those listed will receive Presenter Registration notices. Please do not include any suffixes or titles in the presenters' names, and do not use all capitals.
- There is a maximum of five (5) presenters on a session.
- Presenters cannot be listed on more than three (3) submissions and may not present more than three (3) sessions.
- No addition of presenters will be permitted after Presenter Registration has concluded.
- Sessions with no registered presenters will be canceled.
- Only registered presenters may present at the CSUN AT Conference and will be listed in the sessions schedule in the conference program and on the website.
Presenter Registration is October 31 to December 5, 2023, at 3:00 PM PST.
Presenter Registration procedures are emailed to every presenter listed on accepted submissions. Presenter Registration is NOT available on the conference website.
Presenter Registration Fee & Discounts
All presenters are given a reduced conference registration fee. The reduced presenter registration fee grants the same complete access to all conference activities and events as the attendee registration fee and highlights your role at the conference as a valued presenter.
- All Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Exhibitor Complimentary Registrations are NOT VALID for Presenter Registration fees.
- Credit card is the only accepted form of payment.
- There is no On-Site Registration.
Some discounts may be available for presenters. Visit the Presenter Discounts Page for eligibility information and guidelines.
- Discounts must be requested 72 hours (not including weekends) prior to completing registration.
- Discounts cannot be applied after registration is completed.
- The deadline for Presenters to request a discount is Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 3:00 PM PST.
Presenter Registration Cancellation and Changes
A Cancellation Request must be made in writing and received by 3:00 PM PST on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. A $125.00 processing fee will be assessed. There will be no refunds after December 5, 2023.
Changes unrelated to initial registration or cancellation may be subject to a $125.00 Administrative Processing Fee. To mitigate the fee, please make sure the persons being registered, the type of registration (presenter, attendee, exhibitor), and the payment method used are all correct.
The CSUN AT Conference offers ASL, CART, and ALD. These Accommodation Services are only provided upon request. All requests for any Accommodation Service must be made during the Presenter Registration process by the Presenter Registration deadline on December 5, 2023, at 3:00 PM PST to guarantee availability. All requests made after this date are subject to availability.
Presenters who need assistance may register a Personal Care Attendant during the Presenter Registration process. Personal Care Attendants are not personal assistants. Anyone accompanying a presenter for business-related purposes must separately register to attend the Conference.