Presenting at the CSUN AT Conference
The 39th Annual CSUN AT Conference will be at the Anaheim Marriott in California, March 18-22, 2024. Pre-Conference Workshops will take place on Monday, March 18. The Keynote Address will kick off the conference on the morning of Tuesday, March 19, and conference sessions will be from March 19-22.
Deadlines & Timeline
Journal Call for Papers
- Journal Call for Papers opens Thursday, August 17, and closes on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 3:00 PM PDT.
- The first review will conclude, and acceptance notifications will be sent no later than Tuesday, September 26, 2023.
- Authors of accepted papers must submit complete manuscripts between September 26, 2023 – October 10, 2023, at 3:00 PM PDT to be considered for publication and final acceptance for presentation. The second review will conclude and notifications of manuscript acceptance for publication will be sent no later than Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will make final edits and recommended changes and submit final manuscripts for publication by Thursday, December 7, 2023.
General Call for Presentations
- General Call for Presentations opens on Thursday, September 7 through Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:00 PM PDT.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent no later than Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
- All presenters who will be presenting at the conference must be listed on the submission. Only those listed will receive Presenter Registration notices. Please do not include any suffixes or titles in the presenters' names, and do not use all capitals.
- There is a maximum of five (5) presenters on a session.
- Presenters cannot be listed on more than three (3) submissions and may not present more than three (3) sessions.
- No addition of presenters will be permitted after Presenter Registration has concluded.
- Sessions with no registered presenters will be canceled.
- Only registered presenters may present at the CSUN AT Conference and will be listed in the sessions schedule in the conference program and on the website.
Presenter Registration is October 31 - December 5, 2023, at 3:00 PM PST.
Presenter Registration procedures are emailed to every presenter listed on accepted submissions. Presenter Registration is NOT available on the conference website.
Presenter Registration Fee
All presenters are given a reduced conference registration fee. The reduced presenter registration fee grants the same complete access to all conference activities and events as the attendee registration fee and highlights your role at the conference as a valued presenter.
- All Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Exhibitor Complimentary Registrations are NOT VALID for Presenter Registration fees.
- Credit card is the only accepted form of payment.
- There is no On-Site Registration.
Some discounts may be available for qualifying presenters. Detailed discount information and guidelines will be available before Presenter Registration.
- Discounts must be requested 72 hours (not including weekends) prior to completing registration.
- Discounts cannot be applied after registration is completed.
- The deadline for Presenters to request a discount is Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 3:00 PM PST.
- Post-Secondary Students (Full Time), CSU Faculty & Staff: 50%
- Post-Secondary Faculty & Staff, K-12 Educators & Administrations, and Government Employees: 25%