Join other industry and thought leaders at the premier assistive technology conference. Participating provides your company access to over 4,500 professionals, researchers, practitioners, educators, government representatives, end-users and other participants eager to network, share and learn! The conference has many great sponsorships and exhibiting opportunities to further your goals and objectives. We are stronger together and your involvement at the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference means we can accomplish anything!
Act fast to take advantage of these opportunities as many are exclusive, limited or sell out quickly.
Please direct all inquiries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a sponsor grants you unique opportunities to connect and interact directly and personally with conference participants. Solidify your commitment to the community for the inclusion of all persons with disabilities by having a platform to broadcast your organization’s mission and values. Show your dedication and lead by example by joining past and present sponsors in the assistive technology, accessibility, and disability fields.
Learn more about the unique and exclusive sponsorship packages available by downloading the Sponsorship Opportunities brochure (PDF).
- Unique packages focused on creating connections and sharing visions
- Customizable branding opportunities based on sponsors’ needs
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Prominent display of your company logo on the conference website, printed materials and signage on the conference floor
- Complimentary advertising in the Conference Program
- Complimentary Literature Distribution
- Options for private function space and additional advertising
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
For 37 years, the CSUN AT Conference has had exhibitors from some of the largest corporations to start-ups presenting their assistive technological advances, products and services to thousands of attendees. The Exhibit Hall provides companies, organizations and agencies a venue to showcase and demonstrate cutting-edge assistive technology, interact personally with prospective customers and leaders in the community, gather leads and increase your company's profile. The Exhibit Hall is open to all conference attendees and free to the public.
Download the 2023 CSUN Exhibitor Packages (PDF) for information and details about exhibiting.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Promote your products or services
- Connect with attendees and secure leads
- Assess competition
- Gain insight into the latest assistive technology
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Discounted advertising, marketing and function space
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about exhibiting.
Increase your brand presence and visibility and make a more substantial impact at the 2023 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference with additional marketing opportunities. Choose the options that align with your goals.
- Conference Program Advertising
- Secure a full-page color advertisement in the conference program and reach all conference presenters, exhibitors and attendees. The conference program is distributed in every conference tote bag.
- Exhibit Hall Guide Advertising
- Secure a full-page color advertisement in the exhibit hall guide and reach all conference presenters, exhibitors and attendees. The exhibit hall guide is distributed in every conference tote bag.
- Literature Distribution Services
- Include a marketing piece in every conference tote bag. This opportunity allows your company to provide the marketing piece of your choosing. Conference bags are distributed to all presenters, exhibitors and attendees.
Download the 2023 Advertising Commitment Agreement (PDF) for more information about the advertising options.
Create a dedicated space to hold a unique function or create a personalized meeting and network space. Secure a space based on your needs, whether a small business meeting, user study or large reception. Limited function space is available on a first-come, first serve-bases, with priority going to sponsors and exhibitors.
Learn more and submit your request using the 2023 Function Space Request Form (PDF).