WAI Curricula: A Framework to Build Your Own Courses
- Date & Time
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 1:20 PM PST
Orange County 1/2
The WAI Curricula provides a framework to create, compare, and select courses on web Accessibility. This modular, role-based curricula contain learning outcomes, as well as ideas for teaching and assessment.
The session will:
- Explore the roles addressed as well as the existing curricula.
- Provide examples on how instructors could create their own courses based on existing curricula.
- Provide examples on how to include the learning objectives in already existing ICT courses, including design, developer, and authoring courses.
- Higher Education
- Information & Communications Technology
- Research & Development
- Employment & Human Resources
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
Find out how the WAI Curricula can help you build, compare, and select courses on web Accessibility. Explore how to include accessibility in your existing ICT courses using a rigorously vetted, high quality set of learning outcomes.
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topics
- Digital Accessibility
- Session Type
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)
Back to Session List