Intramural Sports at the SRC
All CSUN students, staff and faculty may participate in the Intramural Sports Program.
Students: $4 per semester
Faculty/Staff: $9 per semester
All Intramural Sports participants are required to download the CSUN Student Recreation Center app on iOS or Android. Select the registration icon in the app and login with your CSUN Username and Password to accept the terms of the SRC Waiver.
All participants are required to complete a mandatory Online Health Screening before they arrive. The email confirmation of your completed health screening will need to be shown to enter the Student Recreation Center or SRC Turf Field.
Use the CSUN Student Recreation Center app to access the facility with a mobile device by scanning your barcode ID. These steps must be completed and will be required before competing in an Intramural Sports event. All IM participants must have an active membership to the SRC. This goes for sports that are played indoor and outdoor.
Intramural Sports participants are responsible for their own access to the playing area. All CSUN students are automatically members of the SRC. Faculty and staff participants must have an up-to-date SRC membership before or on the day of their Intramural activity in order to compete, which can be purchased at the SRC front desk.
Intramural Sports participants must adhere to all CSUN mask mandates while participating indoor or outdoor. Team representatives including players and early arrival teams are ALL subject to the SRC Intramural Rules and Regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not allow team managers, coaches, or spectators until further notice.
Intramural Sports League Structure
- Intramural leagues consist of at least a three-game regular season, followed by a single elimination tournament.
- Teams sign up on the day and time that they wish to play for the regular season. They will play on that day and time for the first three weeks against different teams in their division. The intramural program will do it's best to fulfill the requested day and time.
- Each sport is broken up in to different leagues. Teams may sign up in the men’s, women’s, coed, fraternity or sorority divisions in each sport.
- One-day tournaments, such as badminton or table tennis, are single-elimination tournaments that take place during the course of one day. Participants may play several matches consecutively until a tournament winner is determined.
- Not all teams will make the playoffs for each sport.