Federal Grants

The U.S. Department of Education administers a number of grants; you may be a eligible if you demonstrate financial need.

State Grants

The California Student Aid Commission determines the eligibility criteria for state grants. See if you qualify, but be aware that funding for any state grant program is dependent on the state of California.

California State University Grants

Take a look at grants only available to California residents. The application process for these grants may include additional forms, and funds may only be available for a limited time.

MataCare Emergency Grant

The MataCare Emergency Grant is available to help CSUN students with unexpected urgent financial needs.