Why choose EOP RSP?
The EOP Milt & Debbie Valera Resilient Scholars Program (EOP RSP) is designed to support current and former foster youth through a variety of services that work to remove personal and academic barriers, establish a sense of belonging, and create a community of support. EOP RSP serves all foster youth students at California State University, Northridge (CSUN).
- Academic & Personal Workshops
- Social & Celebratory Events
- Holistic Support
- Academic Advisement
- Priority Registration
- Academic Progress Support
- Access to over 20 Department Liaisons
- Linkage to On & Off-Campus Resources
- Community Building & Networking
- Paid Internships
- Foster Youth Specific Scholarships
- Student Advocacy & Follow Up
- Access to the EOP RSP Pantry & Emergency Funds
- Peer Mentor Support