CSUN's Testing Center provides students, faculty, staff and the community with high-quality testing and instructional assessment services. The center follows the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines, as well as governmental regulations that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices.
Within this framework, the Testing Center strives to:
- Help students meet his or her needs for different programs
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based and paper and pencil testing services
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies and national organizations to keep abreast of all aspects related to our services
- Provide a quality testing environment that is clean, comfortable, quiet and user friendly
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Act as a repository of information for university testing activities and community testing needs
CSUN's Testing Center is a certified testing center of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) since May 2014. Testing Center is a proud member of the NCTA Proctoring Network supporting distance learning.
The Testing Center offers admission, certification and licensure exams, college placement exams and proctoring services for students away from their home campus.
Providing test administration in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to us. We remain vigilant with enhanced sanitization and distancing protocols. Lobby seating, locker availability, and exam seating capacity have been reduced to provide distancing between candidates. Candidates are required to bring and wear face masks for the duration of their time with us. Masks will be inspected prior to every entry to the testing areas.
None at this time