In the past 5 years, our program has placed over 100 students in position at 70 different institutions. Learn more about Internship opportunities.
The Department of History's Internship Program places students in pre-professional positions in public, commercial, and advocacy institutions. Our Internship Program benefits our students now and in the future by:
- Providing them with the opportunity to apply knowledge of their field in a pre-professional position
- Establishing professional contacts and recommendations facilitating their career objectives
- Gaining knowledge about institutions and programs in their field of interest
- Developing an ability to assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthen their ties of service and communication with the community