- Ph.D., 2011, Geography, University of Florida
- M.Phil., 2004, Planning and Development, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), India
- M.A., 2001, Geography (Minor in Regional Planning), Banaras Hindu University India
- B.A., 1999, Honors, Geography, Banaras Hindu University, India
- Environmental Geography
- Introduction to GIS
- Intermediate GIS
- Introduction to Environmental Remote Sensing
- World Geography
- Physical Geography
- Remote Sensing
2014 Adhikari, S., Southworth, J. and Nagendra, H. Understanding forest loss and recovery: a spatiotemporal analysis of land change in and around Bannerghatta National Park, India. Journal of Land Use Science, DOI:10.1080/1747423X.2014.920425.
2013 Nagendra, H., Mondal, P., Adhikari, S. and Southworth, J. Forest change in peopled landscapes: patterns and processes of forest stability and conversion in India. (Eds.). Brondizio, E and Moran, E .F. (Eds.). Human Environment Interactions: current and future directions. Springer.
2012 Adhikari, S. and Southworth, J. Simulating forest cover changes of Bannerghatta National Park based on a CA-Markov Model. Remote Sensing, 4(10), 3215-3243.
2011 Bai, L., Patarasuk, R., Chen, Y., Adhikari. S., Anthony, C. N., and Arana, S. Multi-Criteria Approach for Wind Farm Site Selection in New Hampshire. PE & RS, 77 (7), 654-661.
2010 Gibbes, C, Adhikari, S., Rostant, L., and Southworth, J. Application of Object Based Classification and High Resolution Satellite Imagery for Savanna Ecosystem Analysis. Remote Sensing, 2 (12), 2748-2772.