WHO WE ARE
The CSBS Student Success Team works with students to ensure you are on track for successful graduation.
The Team consists of the following:
- Achievement Coach
- Graduation and Retention Specialists
- Academic Advisors/EOP Satellite Office
- One-on-one Coaching on a range of academic issues (e.g. time-management, reading and study strategies, note-taking)
- Intrusive one-on-one Advising
- Early academic intervention and resource referrals
- Tracking and resolving issues that impede on-time graduation
- Preventative Workshops to help reduce attrition and aid progress to degree
- Please fill out our online contact form
STUDENT SUCCESS RESOURCES
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers many resources to support our students and enrich their academic, social, and professional experiences.
- Please explore our website, it provides easy access to the comprehensive network of support resources available to our students within the college and at the university.