Information and Forms for Service Providers
To request a sub in one of your classes or pick up and manage sub work, click here
Service providers are a vital part of the National Center on Deafness community, playing a large role in helping deaf and hard-of-hearing students achieve their educational objectives.
Fiscal year 2018-2019 online self-reporting due dates
Online self-reporting is due via SOLAR online on the following dates by 10 a.m. If you did not work or take leave time, please remember to report No Leave Taken in Absence Management module.
- August 1 (July Pay Period: July 1-31)
- August 31 (August Pay Period: August 1-30)
- October 1 (September Pay Period: August 31-September -30)
- October 31 (October Pay Period: October 1-30)
- November 30 (November Pay Period: October 31-November 29)
- December 15 (December Pay Period: November 30-December-31)
- January 31 (January Pay Period: January 1-30)
- March 1 (February Pay Period: January 31-February 28)
- April 1 (March Pay Period: March 1-31)
- May 1 (April Pay Period: April 1-30)
- May 31 (May Pay Period: May 1-30)
- July 1 (June Pay Period: May 31-June 30)
Holiday pay should not be recorded until the end of the month. Please refer to the Time and Labor Timesheet/Fact Sheet for Non-Student Employees.