The National Center on Deafness (NCOD) supplemental application is required for all deaf and hard-of-hearing students. Applicants must complete and submit all documents requested in order to receive any communication access services.
Before you apply to CSUN, please email NCOD. Include your first and last name in your email, along with the year and semester for which you are applying. This will enable us to maintain contact with you throughout the application process.
NCOD Open House for Prospective Students - Saturday, October 24
Saturday, October 24, 2015
8:00am - 12:00pm
Learn more about CSUN and the National Center on Deafness (NCOD). All prospective junior and senior high school students and their families, as well as prospective transfer students, are invited to spend a half-day on the CSUN campus during the CSUN/NCOD Open House. (View event flyer.) You will meet NCOD staff, students, CSUN alumni, and tour the beautiful campus. Information will be shared about financial aid, academic majors, support and access services, and admission processes. After you register, a confirmation packet will be emailed to you with an agenda and a map of the campus. If you have any questions, please email NCOD.
Please RSVP by October 20, 2015.
If you are unable to make it on October 24, please contact email@example.com.
Admissions Standards and Procedures
CSUN has admissions standards and requirements. It is essential for you to know:
- First time freshman and transfer students must apply by Nov. 30. The earlier, the better. Transfer and graduate students, please check application deadlines at Admissions and Records.
- If you are not in the Tier 1 Local Guarantee Admission Area, please contact NCOD.
- Admissions Requirements for Freshmen, Transfer Students, Graduate Students, and International Students - http://www.csun.edu/prospectivestudents/admissions-requirements.
Required CSUN Application Materials
- CSUN application - All Students
- $55 Application fee (or fee waiver) - All Students
- High school transcript - Freshmen Only
- College Transcript(s) - Transfers only, unless student has taken college courses during high school.
- ACT and/or SAT score report (For test dates and locations near you, go to www.act.org or www.collegeboard.com.) - Freshmen Only
NCOD Supplemental Application Materials
Along with your CSUN application, please complete the following materials:
- NCOD Supplemental Application – All students.
When complete, email application materials as PDF attachments to NCOD or mail to:
National Center on Deafness
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8267
(818) 677-2054 - phone
(818) 671-4443 - videophone
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Useful Links for Students
For a complete list of current majors offered at CSUN, visit the California State University website.