The following resources are provided to help you be successful when working remotely or telecommuting.
- box, User End Guide
- Computer Fatigue - How to Combat It
- CSUN Technical Guide to Working Remotely
- HR Processing - Virtual Processes
- Information Security Guidelines for Working Remotely/From Home
- Keep Teaching Resources & Tools
- Keep Working - CSUN Information Technology
- Video Guides on Canvas & Zoom
- Work Smart When Working From Home
- Working Remotely Safety Checklist
- Zoom Video Conference Etiquette
- CSUN's How to Keep Your Zoom Sessions Secure
CSU Learning Bundles
CSUN Telecommute Program
California State University, Northridge supports Telecommuting when the campus determines that telecommuting is operationally feasible and is in its best interest. Such instances for telecommuting work arrangements may be considered when there are opportunities for improved operational performance, or as part of a disaster recovery or emergency plan.
Telecommuting is only feasible for those job duties that can be performed away from campus. In that regard, most telecommuting agreements are voluntary and can be implemented only in instances in which a Department’s Appropriate Administrator has determined that the nature of the job duties of a particular position can be performed successfully outside the traditional office setting without an undue impact on the University’s operations and educational mission.
The following link to the CSUN Telecommute Program website will help you learn more and if eligible, complete the telecommute application/agreement.