Support Remote Learning and Teaching
In the event of a situation caused by any number of factors, your ability to continue working and supporting academic instruction, in the manner that you’ve planned may be impacted. This guide helps you find alternatives for these situations. Please contact the IT Help Center at (818) 677-1400 if you have any questions or need assistance.
In preparation, it is recommended that a "toolkit" be created so that when faced with a need, the tools you need for work are readily available. Please visit the Keep Working - Emergency Toolkit page for a suggested list of items that could be useful during this time.
Accessibility must always be considered whether on-campus or off. To ensure that accessibility standards are being met, visit Keep Working - Accessibility.
To continue communication with students, faculty, and staff, please visit the Keep Working - Communication page.
Do You Need an Internet Connection?
If you do not have access to the Internet from off-campus, please visit Internet Connectivity for Users Who Do Not Have It.
Resources & Tools
For a list of resources and tools to assist with work, please visit Keep Working - Resources & Tools.
Virtual Windows Computer
The Virtual Windows Computer provides students, faculty, and staff access to a variety of software and virtual computers. Users can access these virtual computers while on campus or at home, with an Internet connection from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device. For more information, visit the Virtual Windows Computer page.
For technical support, contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (818) 677-1400 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Extended Hours for Summer:
- Email: email@example.com (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-3443 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Drop-in help via Zoom: https://csun.zoom.us/j/97123032517 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) (Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-5898 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Phone: (818) 677-1500 (Mon-Thur 8 a.m.-10 p.m.) (Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) (Sat 8 a.m.-1 p.m.)