Welcome to the Student Services Center & EOP Satellite
Thank you for visiting the College of Engineering and Computer Science, Student Services Center & EOP Satellite (CECS SSC/EOP). If you have any questions or need assistance, you may reach us at 818-677-2191
For Fall 2023 Advisement via the Center, refer to Academic Advisement Page for complete details – there is NEW Information!!!!
The Center provides comprehensive student support services for certain Undergraduate Engineering and Computer Science students.
The Center also serves as a satellite office of the Educational Opportunity Program to support the needs of first-generation, economically and educationally disadvantaged students.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Holistic Academic Advisement & Support Services
- General Major Information and Referral
- Peer Mentoring
- Tutoring via Facilitated Academic Workshops
- Scholarship & Internship Information & Referral
- Referrals to College and University Resources for Academic, Personal, and Professional Development
Note: Possible walk-in appointments for quick and general questions are available on a first come first served basis Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 10:00 am (sessions end at 10:00 am).
Thanks again for stopping by and stay safe!