Welcome to the Student Services Center & EOP Satellite
Thank you for visiting the College of Engineering and Computer Science, Student Services Center & EOP Satellite (CECS SSC/EOP). This office is working remotely to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or need assistance, you may reach us at email@example.com
For Fall 2021 Advisement via the Center, refer to Academic Advisement Page for complete details –
there is NEW Information!!!!
The Center provides comprehensive student support services for certain Undergraduate Engineering and Computer Science students.
The Center also serves as a satellite office of the Educational Opportunity Program to support the needs of first-generation, economically and educationally disadvantaged students.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Holistic Academic Advisement & Support Services
- General Major Information and Referral
- Peer Mentoring
- Tutoring via Facilitated Academic Workshops
- Scholarship & Internship Information & Referral
- Career Development & Referral
- Referrals to College and University Resources for Academic, Personal, and Professional Development