Here you will find policies, procedures and precautions for late changes to your academic program schedule after the start of classes. Before adjusting your schedule, review the possible consequences of each change you are considering. Then note the required procedures, deadlines and forms based on the transaction and the timing of your late change request.
Please note: CSUN makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of calendar dates. Updates may become necessary. All information is subject to change without notice.
Last Day to Register Online
The last day to change your schedule without a formal request is the last day of self-service registration for the transaction you want to make. Online access ends on the following dates:
- SPRING 2024 self-service registration:
- Please finalize your schedule by Feb. 16, 2024, the end of Week 4, when recorded enrollments are considered official.
- Last day to drop and be eligible for a partial withdrawal refund: Friday, Feb. 9.
- Last day to drop or change grading basis online: Sunday, Feb. 16, 11:59 pm.
- Last day to add online only with instructor permission: Friday, April 19.