CSUN Explorers is a program to increase the employability and independence of individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
The program includes:
View our brochure (.pdf)
- 2-year program for individuals between the ages of 18-28 who are identified with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Enrollment through Extended Learning.
- Take two (two) classes each semester with CSUN undergraduate students.
- Participate in clubs, and other activities on the campus.
- Peer Mentor will be identified in each academic course and
- Peer will be identified in each club.
- Second year will be involved in internships on campus or in the community.