Preprints and Reprints
By default, preprint files are in PDF format. The PDF plug-in is available from Adobe. At the end of each item there is also the choice of DjVu format, of comparable quality but smaller file size. The DjVu plug-in is available from Lizardtech for PC's and Mac's, and from DjVuLibre for Unix/Linux systems.
- Turbulent Relations, with J. A. Álvarez López
- On the algebraic characterization of metric spaces and the Higson compactification (Topology and its Applications), with J. A. Álvarez López
- Topological description of Riemannian foliations with dense leaves (Pacific Journal of Mathematics), with J. A. Álvarez López
- Equicontinuous foliated spaces (Math Z.), with J. A. Álvarez López.
- Eigenvalue estimates for minimal surfaces in hyperbolic space (Transactions of the AMS)
- On the ergodic theory of discrete dynamical systems, [DjVu]
- Some examples of exit
times with J. A. Álvarez López
- Parallelisms, prolongations of Lie algebras and rigid geometric structures (Manus Math), with R. Quiroga-Barranco. [PDF] [DjVu]
- Rigid and finite type geometric structures, with R. Quiroga-Barranco. [PDF] [DjVu]
- Gromov's centralizer theorem, with R. Quiroga-Barranco. [PDF] [DjVu]
- The harmonic measures of Lucy Garnett, (Adv in Math) [PDF] [DjVu]
- Foliations and the Higson compactification Geometry and Topology of Foliations, CRM, Bellaterra, July 2010.
- Dynamics on Spaces of Higher Order Random Structures, Random Shapes Reunion Conference, Lake Arrowhead, Dec 2008
- On Harmonic Measures and Group Actions, I Congreso Hispano-Francés de Matemáticas, Zaragoza, July 2007
- Generic aspects of the geometry of leaves and foliations, GF2003, Kyoto, September 2003
Just that! Lecture Notes from several courses and seminars that I have taught, offered without warranty.
Office: SN 430
Office Hours: Wed 4-5pm, Thurs 3-4pm
Acknowledgment and Disclaimer
Some of the research results posted on this Web site were supported by grants from the Division of Mathematical Sciences of the National Science Foundation. Opinions, findings, or recommendations expressed in those results are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.
Last modified: Fri Aug 5 16:21:52 PDT 2011
Web Design by ACM