The Schedule of Classes (SOC) Registration Guide provides information to successfully enroll in classes each term, including dates and deadlines, registration instructions, and academic policies pertaining to enrollment.
Fall 2014 Registration
- August 23: Friday-Saturday and Saturday-only classes begin.
- August 25: Weekday classes begin. Late Registration begins.
- September 1: Last day to wait list for closed classes.
- September 2-12: Permission is required add all classes. Wait listing is not available.
- September 12: Last day to add or drop classes using the online, self-service registration system.
Find more dates in the Fall 2014 Registration Calendar.
Need help registering?
For step-by-step guides to myNorthridge and the online registration system to add classes, wait list, use permission numbers and more, visit the How To Guides.
The Schedule of Classes Registration Guide is not a substitute for the University Catalog. Cal State Northridge has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information throughout this website. All information is subject to change without notice or obligation.