Apply to Graduate
Welcome to Undergraduate Degree Services! We designed this site to help you navigate the final steps in your undergraduate journey at CSUN.
Refer to the following University Catalog entries:
- Bachelor’s Degree Requirements
- Catalog Year/Requirements/Rights
- Major Requirements
- Minor Requirements
- Second Bachelor’s Degree Requirements
If you are seeking a master’s or doctoral degree, please see Current Graduate Students.
To get started with graduation, choose a card below. UDS advisors will guide you through the final stage of your baccalaureate career at CSUN.
After you have applied to graduate, we will:
- Review and evaluate your academic record
- Provide your graduation evaluation
- Offer guidance to ensure you’re meeting all degree requirements
- Answer your diploma questions
What’s the difference between Graduation & Commencement? Learn about GradFest, too.
Navigate 9 steps on your path through the graduation process.
Deadlines to apply for “on-time” graduation and online graduation, document deadlines as well as late fees.
Course substitutions, second majors, GPA, and other details.
Timeframe, process and a few FAQs.
Undergraduate Degree Services advisors are here to assist you.
Find all the forms you'll need for graduation.