Resources for information and problem-solving help come from many places. Some can be used independently, and some in conjunction with Technical Assistance or Learning Community options identified elsewhere in this website. No claim is made that all potentially useful resources are listed here, nor is any endorsement implied.
The Resources are organized into the following sections:
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Nonprofit Capacity-Building Resources
- Local Nonprofit Sector Resources
- Local Foundations
- Book Reviews
- Nonprofit Management Higher Education Programs
- Nonprofit Blogs
- General On-Line Resources
- Other Management Support Organizations in Southern California
- National Organizations in the Nonprofit Sector
- Newsletters and Periodicals
- Raising the Bar: Resources for Involving Families in Mental Health Services
- Latino Multifamily Group Program
- Latino MultiFamily Groups for Type II Diabetes