Are you an Exploratory student trying to make that final decision on your major and/or career?
This 4-week series is designed to introduce and guide students through the process of career exploration. As part of the weekly, small group meeting, each participant will continue to work on their major and career exploration process, evaluate personal aspects that are important when making decisions (such as values & interests), and the opportunity to do this with a group of peers and Matador Advising Hub Staff to help process the materials and move toward your future.
What to expect?
- Individual meeting with Hub Staff & weekly group meeting with other Exploratory majors
- Self-Discovery (majors, careers, interests, values, skills, decision making styles, and goals)
- Use of CSUN Career Center’s CareerLink and Handshake
- Matador Advising Hub swag upon completion
The series will meet for 4 weeks through Zoom, see date/time options below:
- Option 1: (Wednesdays) February 17th – March 10th 2-3 pm
- Option 2: (Thursdays) February 18th – March 11th 2-3 pm
- Option 3: (Mondays) April 5th – April 26th 2-3 pm
- Option 4: (Thursdays) April 8th – 29th 2-3 pm
To sign up fill out the interest form. A Hub Staff member will contact you to confirm your participation and further instructions for the series.
For any questions please send an email to email@example.com.
For previous semesters, please visit Past Workshops.