Are you an Exploratory student trying to make that final decision on your major and/or career?
This 4-week series is designed to introduce and guide students through the process of career exploration. As part of the weekly, small group meeting, each participant will continue to work on their major and career exploration process, evaluate personal aspects that are important when making decisions (such as values & interests), and the opportunity to do this with a group of peers and Matador Advising Hub Staff to help process the materials and move toward your future.
What to expect?
- Individual meeting with Hub Staff & weekly group meeting with other Exploratory majors
- Self-Discovery (majors, careers, interests, values, skills, decision making styles, and goals)
- Use of CSUN Career Center’s CareerLink and Handshake
- Referral to Career Center Peer Advisor
- Matador Advising Hub swag upon completion
The series will meet for 4 weeks, every Thursday from 2-3 pm through Zoom. Below are the series options we are offering:
- Option 2: November 5th-December 3rd (No meeting on November 26th)
To sign up fill out the interest form. A Hub Staff member will contact you to confirm your participation and further instructions for the series.
For any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For previous semesters, please visit Past Workshops.