- For access to the Nazarian College’s comprehensive career resources, including resume help, listings for jobs and internships, and invitations to important career and professional development events register on Handshake here.
- If you have declared a major, completed 90 units (work-in-progress counts towards the 90 units), and completed at least one semester of coursework in residence at CSUN; then apply for graduation here. Applying to graduate provides many benefits such as receiving priority registration, receiving targeted emails from the department on important issues, and allowing you to register for classes reserved for graduating seniors.
- If you plan to graduate in Summer or Fall of 2021, then register to attend an Internship Orientation Workshop on Handshake here. Our Nazarian College Center for Career Education and Professional Development (CEPD) recommends that you begin this process 4 to 6 months before the beginning of the semester in which you want to do your internship. Summer is an excellent time for you to intern if you plan to graduate Summer or Fall 2021. We plan to offer MKT 498C for internships during both Summer Session 2 (June 1 to July 13) and Summer Session 3 (July 14 to August 24).
- If you are a declared Marketing major working toward your B.S. in Marketing and have a 3.0 or higher GPA in all coursework taken toward the degree, at CSUN, and in your required Marketing upper-division courses; a minimum of 9 units remaining after Fall 2020 to complete your undergraduate degree; and have completed or will be enrolled in at least some upper-division coursework required in Marketing; then apply for a James F. McRaith Marketing Department Scholarship award in amounts from $1,000 to $2,500 here (the size of your award will depend upon the merit of your application, any special circumstances, and the number of qualified applications received). We hope to award 30 such scholarships in Spring 2021. Note that financial need is not required. The application window closes February 21, 2021, and the awards will be distributed in March, 2021.
- If you earned a “C-“ or lower in one of your courses and are concerned that one or more of your GPAs may not meet the required 2.0 minimum for total GPA, total CSUN GPA, and upper-division coursework in the major GPA at time of graduation, then you may want to repeat a class. Read about repeating a class here. Except for MKT 304 for Marketing majors, any grade other than “F” is a passing grade in upper division courses. For Marketing majors, you must earn a “C” or higher in MKT 304 to progress in the major.
If you have any questions, please email our department staff at email@example.com.