The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is currently distributing the COVID-19 vaccine to residents in the following groups:
- Phase 1A – Healthcare Workers, Staff & Residents at Skilled Nursing Facilities, Staff & Residents at Long-Term Care Facilities
- Phase 1B – Education, Childcare, and Los Angeles County Residents, 50 and over.
- All individuals age 16 and older.
More information for LA County residents is available at the COVID-19 Vaccination Hub site.
Currently eligible workers may make appointments through their healthcare provider or as they become available through the Los Angeles County website at:
Our understanding is availability of appointments increases on weekends, so please be sure to regularly check for new opportunities.
In order to be vaccinated at the time of your appointment at a LA County Public Health vaccination site, you must bring document(s) to show all 3 of the following. If obtaining a vaccination with your healthcare provider or elsewhere, please check their site for required documentation.
(Note: one document may cover more than one requirement e.g. a work badge with photo and an LA County workplace would meet all 3 criteria).
- Photo ID (does not have to be government issued), and
- Proof that you live or work in LA County (if your other documents do not include your home or work address, see list for acceptable items ), and
- Proof that you are age 16 or older (learn more here about age verification/documentation).
State-side Employees -
For instructions on how to access and print a pay stub or verification of employment letter, view the accordion tabs below.
Auxiliary Employees -
Please check with your respective auxiliary HR department.
Faculty and staff who live in different counties, should check their respective health department website for relevant information. For more information on health & safety, visit: https://www.csun.edu/csunasone/health-and-safety.