Automotive Services

Automotive Services

Under Engineering Services, Auto Services performs the following on all University trucks, vans, carts, heavy equipment and small equipment:

  • Repairs
  • Service & Maintenance
  • Inspections

Service Calls Include: On campus towing, breakdowns, jump starts and gasoline refueling (for State owned vehicles only). If you require a jump start or unlocking for your personal (non-State owned) vehicle, contact the Department of Police Services at (818) 677-2111.

Vehicle Purchasing

Physical Plant Management also maintains the vehicle inventory for the campus and is responsible for ongoing reporting required by the State of California. If you or your department is looking to purchase a vehicle, please download the Motor Vehicle Purchase Approval Form.