2022 Journal Now Available
Volume 10 of The Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN's ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
A Note from the Journal Program Chair
Welcome! For more than three decades the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference has served the field of Assistive Technology and eAccessibility as a unique platform, attracting more than 5,000 participants. The Conference provides an opportunity to reflect and contribute to the revolutionary developments for the inclusion of people with disabilities around the globe, facilitated by the ICT and AT revolution and cross-fertilized by social, political, legal, cultural and economic changes. We are proud of this outstanding role and are committed to fulfill its mission in contributing to a better quality of life for people living with disabilities.
Looking back, one recognizes that the roots of the CSUN AT Conference are in the scientific field. ICT for people with disabilities, AT and eAccessibility, in many aspects, have started in the laboratories of dedicated researchers and developers, and the CSUN AT Conference became their meeting place from the start. The Conference today involves all stakeholder groups, including end users, practitioners, educators, administrators, AT solution providers and the industry at large.
The Conference is the source for Research & Development ideas, presentation, publication, exchange and discussion, to ultimately bring R & D results into products and practice. The CSUN AT Conference Journal Track welcomes the R & D community around the globe to be part of this unique discussion and stakeholder exchange. To meet the interests of the scientific community, the CSUN AT Conference invites those in the scientific community to submit high quality papers to the Journal Track.
Submissions are subject to:
- Competitive selection (we aim at an acceptance rate of 40-50%)
- Rigorous review of each contribution by at least three outstanding and carefully selected experts forming the Journal Review Committee
- A second review of selected papers by the panel of Journal Track Panel of Chairs
- Publication in the open-access award-winning Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities, proceedings from the Journal Track of the Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference.
Prior volumes of the journal have received more than 50,000 downloads, demonstrating the considerable impact on the citation index of authors. We hope you will use the Journal Track for publishing your valuable work and getting involved in the unique CSUN AT Conference platform.
Klaus Miesenberger, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
CSUN AT Conference Program Chair, Journal Track
Scientific Editor, Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities
Call for Papers Information
For information regarding the Journal Call for Papers for the, please visit the Journal Call for Papers page.
Official Journal and Conference Language
The official journal and conference language is English. Abstracts, presentations and final papers have to be written in proper English.
- Journal Call for Papers
- Thursday, August 18, 2022 - Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 3:00 PM PDT.
- Notification of Acceptance
- By Tuesday, September 27, 2022.
- Manuscript Submission
- Authors of accepted proposals will be invited to submit complete manuscripts between Tuesday, September 27, 2022 and 3:00 PM PDT on Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
- Notification of Manuscript Acceptance
- By Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Manuscripts for Publication Submission
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Presenter Registration
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 38th Annual CSUN AT Conference
- Monday, March 13, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Publication of Volume 11 of the CSUN Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities
- Spring, 2023
2023 Journal Committee
Journal Track Program Chair
- Klaus Miesenberger - Johannes Kepler University Linz, AT
Journal Track Panel of Chairs
To be announced.
International Program Committee
To be announced.