After the start of classes, you may add, drop and swap classes, and change the basis of grading online using self-service registration as follows:
During the FIRST WEEK of Late Registration/Schedule Adjustment, August 30-September 6:
- Wait listing is available through Monday, September 6, 11:59 pm.
- No permission is required to add classes except for restricted classes, which always require permission.
- The maximum load remains 17 units. Check unit load exceptions.
- Repeating courses is permitted (started July 6).
- Prorated refunds begin.
In the SECOND through the FOURTH WEEKS of Late Registration/Schedule Adjustment, September 7-24:
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Permission is required to add ALL classes.
- The last day to qualify for a partial refund (minus $10) due to a drop in academic load below 6.1 units is Friday, September 17.
- The last day to drop or change grading basis using online, self-service registration is Friday, September 24.
Make every effort to finalize your schedule by September 24 (end of the fourth week), when recorded enrollments are considered official.
After the fourth week, approvals are required to adjust your schedule. Learn more at Late Schedule Changes.