General Information for All Applicants
When you apply for admission to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), the Office of Admissions and Records will review your admission application and documents.
Explore CSUN undergraduate majors, minors and graduate programs in the University Catalog.
Ready to apply?
1. Confirm that the application period for the degree and academic program you want is open. Check application filing status—open or closed—in the Admissions Calendar.
2. Visit the websites for the special groups below if any apply to you:
- Domestic Students with International Transcripts
- International Students on F-1 or J-1 Visas
- Veterans and Dependents
- Tseng College (Extended Learning) Students
3. Review admission eligibility requirements, document deadlines, and next steps by selecting your student group from the class level links (first-time freshman, transfer, graduate, etc.) on this page.