Admissions and Records

Contact Page

The form on this page is used to contact the various areas contained within Admissions and Records at California State University, Northridge. Please use the drop down menu below to select the area to which your question pertains, fill out the requested information, and then submit it. We will respond to your request as soon as we can.

Academic RecordsQuestions about GPA, academic records changes, ordering transcripts, and enrollment verification.
First-Time Freshman Admissions (Domestic)Questions about First-Time Freshman admission and eligibility.
International AdmissionsQuestions about international admission requirements, international transcript evaluation (for both domestic and international students), application status, document submission, I-20 pickup, study abroad course selection, and to reach your admissions advisor.
Transfer and Graduate AdmissionsQuestions about domestic undergraduate and graduate admission requirements, application status, document submission, residency, and to reach your admissions advisor.
Undergraduate Degree ServicesQuestions about applying for undergraduate graduation and awarding of the bachelor’s degree.
Veterans AffairsQuestions about Veteran's admissions and ongoing Veterans enrollments, VA education benefits, document submission, and to reach your admissions advisor.
General InquiriesQuestions which are not addressed by the categories above.
Numeric CSUN ID (9 digits)
Please enter your question, concern, or comment here.

Please select an option from the drop down menu above before you submit for proper routing of your request.