Sept. 24, 2023, is the last day to drop classes or change the basis of grading online. Please finalize your schedule today if possible because enrollments recorded by Sept. 25, the 20th day of instruction, are considered official.
After the fourth week of instruction:
- To drop one or more classes, completely withdraw, or change the basis of grading, formal approval is required. Please complete the appropriate late schedule change form.*
- To add classes, request a permission number from your professor and enroll using self-service registration.
Important fee payment information:
- If you drop classes before the 60% point of instruction, you might be eligible for a prorated refund.
- If you add classes, you may owe additional tuition and other fees. Be sure to check your student account balance in the CSUN Portal.
- Adding classes after Sept. 24 will not increase your financial aid award. Learn more at What Affects My Aid - Enrollment Requirements.